County roadwork begins April 3
Cascade County Public Works will begin several road projects over the next several weeks.
Work is tentatively scheduled to begin April 3, weather permitting.
During this time please be aware of work signs, detours, road closures and construction posted speed limits.
County approves contract for Fox Farm Road repair
Sections of roadways are expected to be closed to all through traffic, during these repairs.
Public Works staff asks that all vehicles be moved off the streets to allow for work to be completed.
County requests fuel tax funds for road work
Construction is being completed by United Materials, according to the county.
The projects include:
- Town of Simms: new overlay of asphalt roads
- Black Eagle Road and Rainbow Dam Road intersection: culvert repair, soft spot repair and paint
- Black Eagle Road: two soft spot repairs
- Lower River Road: slide area, near the marina
- Fox Farm Road: repairs to damages that were caused last summer
For additional information contact the Cascade County Public Works office at 406-454-6920.