Street sweeping schedule May 27-31
The city street sweeping schedule for May 27-31 is below.
Residents are asked to remove vehicles from the area 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on their scheduled day.
The schedule may change or be canceled due to weather conditions.
- May 27: HOLIDAY – NO SWEEPING
- May 28: All avenues from 1st Avenue Northwest to 8th Avenue Northwest and from 6th Street Northwest to Watson Coulee Road.
- May 29: All streets and avenues from Smelter Avenue to 14th Avenue Northwest and from 1st Street Northwest to 6th Street Northwest.
- May 30: All streets and avenues from Smelter Avenue to Riverview Drive and from Division Road to 6th Street Northwest.
- May 31: All streets and avenues from Smelter Avenue to Riverview Drive and from 8th Street Northeast to Division Road.