Schedule set for GFDA economic development information sessions
Great Falls Development Authority is hosting its first “What’s Up With Great Falls Economic Development” session on at 7 p.m. Feb. 27 in Room B135 at Great Falls College MSU.
The monthly public meetings will be an opportunity for community members to hear what GFDA is going and why they’re doing it and also for members of the public to ask questions about economic development.
GFDA has scheduled the sessions through June and will then assess how much interest there is in continuing, according to Brett Doney, GFDA director.
Instead of a set day and time, Doney said he’s mixing them up to accommodate the various schedules of community members.
Here’s the schedule, all meetings are at GFCMSU:
- Tuesday, Feb. 27, 7 p.m. in Room B135
- Monday, March 19, 4 p.m. in Room B136
- Tuesday, April 24, 8 p.m. in Room B139
- Wednesday, May 30, 6 p.m. in Room B135
- Friday, June 29 at noon in Room B135